Now you've found out more about me and Visionary Births. Why don't you check out the packages on offer and book a free consultation ☺
Welcome & Congratulations if you’re expecting
I’m Syanne! A birth, postnatal worker and Hypnobirthing teacher. I have one lovely daughter who was born in 2017. My parents are from Ghana and Jamaica, but I was born and brought up in South London. I love going out and meeting new people. I love eating and exploring new foods and cultures. I hope to visit every country in the world!
I have two main passions mental health and birth. I am an aspiring Psychologist and Doula. In both fields, I support people to make informed choices. I am a Professional Member at Evidence Based Birth®, where I receive frequent continuing education on the best practices in the field. I am also the Doula UK Rep for South East London.
I’ll be your wing woman throughout the pregnancy, birth and the early days so you can feel calm, confident and supported throughout your journey into motherhood.
Contact me if...
- you want a calm reassuring presence
- you don't want to be told what to do but kept informed of what you can do
- you want someone to protect your privacy
- you want someone to listen to you and have your back
I’m the doula for you if...
- you love to laugh
- you're a foodie
- you're a bit weird
- you want a lotus birth
I believe in a holistic approach to birth and focus on helping the mother achieve an experience of birth that they are happy with. I do not judge anyone on their birth preferences and support people to make informed choices regarding their birth and motherhood.
I am based between South East London and North West London.
I cover London and parts of Kent, Surrey, Essex and Hertfordshire, East Sussex and West Sussex.
My Qualifications & Achievements
- Spinning Babies® Workshop
- Evidence Based Birth® professional member
- Birth Bliss Doula of the Month June
- Aromatherapy in Childbirth
- KG Hypnobirthing Diploma
- Eating Disorders and Pregnancy Training
- Birth Bliss Academy Doula Training
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- MSc Early Intervention in Psychosis
- BSc Psychology (1st class)